Tips On Borrowing Responsibly
- It is best to only borrow the amount you need and to determine the amount your can afford to pay back.
- Keep in mind that you are expected to repay your loan with interest.
- Make sure to read all loan documents carefully before signing them.
- Carefully consider all of the terms of any loan before borrowing and ask questions about any terms or concepts you do not understand.
- Keep all your loan documents in one file.
- Keep track of payments and how much is owed.
- Make your payments on time to avoid any extra fees.
- Make sure to respond to all lender notices or telephone calls. Let the lender know if you are having issues so they can work with you.